I'm looking for somebody who is capable of creating a real-time account monitoring tool for MySpace that tracks activity on your accounts. The idea is that it'll monitor when someone is sending you friend requests, comments, bulletins, visiting your profile... that sort of deal.
To give you a rough idea of what's required:
- Create Groups And Import Lists of Accounts
- CD Key Generator & Remote Access To Enable/Disable CD Keys
- Multi Socketed (Set the number of connections as well in Settings)
- Be able to indvidually respond to COMMENTS,MESSAGES through the program
- Logs ALL activity
- Logs all message/comment messages between users
- Displays latest activity since last login (look at sample picture)
- Filter what is being monitored (Bulletins, Comments, Friend Requests, Visitors)
- When All accounts are imported, it displays the friend count of all the accounts
imported at the bottom left (look at sample pic)
- Performs a Update Check as soon as you Run the program
Here is a screenshot I made in Photoshop to give you an idea of how it looks:
[url removed, login to view]
For more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I'm looking for a programmer who can work on a long-term basis. This project does require upkeep, as MySpace will change their parsers time to time. I like people who can easily be reached through instant messenger or phone.
I have plenty of other projects in the future, so if you're looking for a long term guy, you and I are a match.
Thanks for your interest.