We at QuickStart are looking for Data Science experts, to act as mentors, for students enrolled in a part-time Data Science Bootcamp.
As a mentor for this program key expectations are as follows:
• Independently lead the weekly mentoring sessions to review and problem-solve weekly curriculum to facilitate learners
• Define project submission guidelines, share the expectations of the projects and evaluate project submissions when submitted
• Propose improvements in projects, re-structuring of the curriculum if and when required
• Use mentoring sessions to help learners adapt themselves for a successful web developer career i.e. best practices for applying, portfolio building and professional networking
Ultimately mentor is the Go-To person for the learners – this could be through the live sessions or our discussion board within the learners dashboard. You will have access to both. Before onboarding as a mentor, you will be provided access to the entire program content online.
• Part time commitment to QuickStart, ranging from a minimum 6 hours per week to a maximum of 14 hours per week
• Previous experience in teaching, mentorship, lecturing, or instruction
• Available to instruct Monday -Thursday 6:30-9:30pm Eastern and/or 6:30-9:30pm Pacific
• Ability to explain complicated topics clearly and without jargon
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High level of detail orientation and an exceptional work ethic
• Enjoy working with people, not just putting your head down and working
• Must have a reliable, high-speed Internet connection
Compensation and Benefits
• Part-time position with a collaborative team
• Ability to work remotely with flexible hours
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $2363 teklif veriyor
I am final year engineering undergraduate in IT. I have been coding for over 3 years. I know machine learning, AI. I have been working as a teaching assistant in ML for 365 DataScience.