My project consists of several parts as I'll do my best to describe in detail:
1. create a standard spread sheet I can use to record financial transactions, update invoices automatically and the ability to send the invoice out via email or print option
2. The first sheet will be where I simply enter the new customer (or existing) information, this will automatically populate the next sheets with:
a. per student amount
b. fixed GST (Canada is 5%)
c. I have a partner in this business and the amounts must auto calc for the percentage I am giving them (this is not a fixed value, rather I want the abilty to have a drop down menu of 4-percentage choices I would provide you)
d. I have an instructor I also pay out of the "per student" amount and as above, it will change but I have those 3 values as well
3. I would also like the next sheet to keep a value of collected "GST" for Canadian tax purposes
4. I would like the next sheet to use for expense tracking per client, with a total per month value field as well (running total)
5. I would also like the ability to only show certain pages from the workbook (be able to not just protect the workbook, but limit the viewing to what ever sheets I choose
6. For book keeping purposes, I need this to be GAAP compliant (if that exists)
7. Since I am not an accountant, there is likely a few items I have missed, I do wish to have input as well
Also, When payments are recieved, I need a sheet to provide updated details to show the balance as well as updates to our employee payment dates (1st and 15th of the month) based on the drop down fields I provide.
I hope I have explained this well enough, there is going to be modifications and changes so please be aware of this as well.
Thanks and do ask questions if you have them.
Dear Sir, I am an Excel Expert. I can start working on it, right now and deliver it before Monday. Please, check your inbox for more. Kind Regards, Dimitris M.
26 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 164$ teklif veriyor
Hi I have designed projects like this and I assure you it can be done exactly the you have described it. Please see PMB for sample work and suggestions.
Please check my Excel feedback. We should talk first though, to ensure I can meet your expectations (i.e. not just mine) within a reasonable timeframe. I have attached some ideas.