I am looking for someone to set me up with a website or blog that generates for me $25-30 per day.
I will only pay the bid price AFTER I have received my first payment from the advertiser network.
I would like to work with an experienced Google Adsense website developer to start creating a Adsense website that will generate a minimum of $25-30USD daily and a minimum of $650 per site monthly with me doing nothing.
I will pay your rate of $400 per site and if this project goes well with consistent earnings I would like to create more sites. We can build a long term business relationship.
- It MUST relate to a topics that will remain of interest in long run term
- Write unique SEO optimized content, fully configure and update the website as needed to continue generating money long term.
- Only WHITE HAT SEO Techniques.
- You MUST follow google Adsense rules and regulations.
- Website/Adsense must have 100% Organic traffic clicks.
- No bots, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services,
- NO Black Hat techniques.
- Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic generate clicks on the website.
- No Pharma, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by Adsense rules
- The site must generate income for the long term with AT LEAST $25 to $35 USD per day.
- Design must be neat and optimized to attract people to click on the ads
- Unique organic traffic through search engines (no bots or traffic buy sites)
- Must Be Adsense optimized
- Should be able to add google analytics.
- No milestone or Upfront payment
What I can provide:
The website should be crated in wordpress.
I will fully pay the amount of bid ONLY AFTER:
- All terms have been met successfully.
- I see consistent income in my Adsense account for 30 days
- I receive my first $650 USD payment from Google
If my account blocked by google then I never release your payment.
1 freelancer is bidding on average $440 for this job
Hello we have gone through all your requirements. We can help you. Let's talk about this project in detail. Thanks