I own a Marketing company in USA and i am looking for someone to help me.
This job is full time and averages 35 hours per week.
You'll see that I've got a business "machine" being built so plugging in more people will be relatively easy once we've got a proven model.
The winning applicant (possibly you?) must absolutely have the following equipment:
- reliable high-speed Internet access
- fairly strong computer.
The winning applicant (possibly you?) must absolutely have the following characteristics:
- very detail-oriented
- average to above-average English, both written and spoken
For our company to grow, everything must run on checklists / working procedures. You will be expected to:
- follow step-by-step procedures that already exist (follow them *exactly*)
- make suggestions to me on how to improve checklists (when you see legitimate
improvement opportunities – I may say yes or no)
- possibly create step-by-step checklists for other staff to follow
Projects you'll be involved in include:
- Research on the web and identify potential Joint Venture partners for our software products.
- Sending emails to our Joint Venture partners.
- Replying to Interested Joint Venture partners .
- Managing our relationships and deals with our interested Joint Venture partners.
- this position will be filled as soon as I find a qualified applicant , although I'm not going to rush the process. I need the right person in this position
- 30-day trial to begin; if we like each other we'll continue after that
- 35 hours per week
If you're interested…
Please join with your bidding to this job, a word document containing the following :
• Three sentence opening salutation that says: "Hey there MM, what's happening up in USA? My name is _____, I'm tech-comfortable with technology, and love checklists. I'd like to apply for the job you posted"
• Reason #1 why you think this job is a fit for you. (black font, Courier, 3
• Reason #2 why you think this job is a fit for you (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
• Reason #3 why you think this job is a fit for you (red font, Courier, 3 sentences)
• Two sentence closing including: your name, email address, and phone number.
• Note: Please do NOT attach a resume; if you are shortlisted I may ask for one later.
I know the *right* applicant will really like this job. Maybe it's you!