I'm looking for someone who can help me with implementation of 3 jquery modifications:
1. optimize slide effect probably it's necessary to add "if" in code.
2. modify slider ( I want to see caption, arrows and numbers only after mouseover the image)
3. Smoothly preload slider before open
web address: [url removed, login to view]
more detailed instructions:
1. For each switch it should works the same. Rule is simple If content_area div is hidden then slide it down and show content. if content area is visible then slide it up and open slide down new content. IF you are trying to access "About" and about is already open - there will be no action.
during slide down it's not acceptable to see old content - there should be visible only current.
2. this task is pretty simple. Caption numbers and arrows should be hidden. After mouse over on banner_fade (slider) caption, numbers and arrows should appear (fadein). When mouse is out of it - caption numbers and arrows should fadeout.
3. I don't want to see when image is loading in ugly way... I want to have loading gif and when image is ready - it should fadein
6 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
i have checked your project and would like to have your project. I am confident to fulfill your requirements in timely manner, along with quality work.
Hi, I din't quite get the first point,where viewing the page source i can the 'content_area' [url removed, login to view] how its implemented(or functionality) in js need to know.I have gone through the site and your requirement is very m Daha fazlası