Please see the site: [url removed, login to view] and login as 'betatest' with password 'betatest'. From the top bar menu go to the option "Tutorials" and select the first one from the list called 'first'. You should be presented with a streetview image and intro text. There are then 3 views with 3 multiple choice questions to follow.
Tasks for this project are:
1) Create a 'reset' button which restores the streetview panorama to its start values.
2) Implement an on/off setting, (setting in the database), to enable/disable the streetview controls in the user view.
3) Implement additional types of questions.
3a) Binary question answered yes/no, right/wrong.
3b) Multiple choice with X options (more than 3) and multiple can be correct.
3c) Question answered by a word or value.
4) Implement a scoring system per tutorial series.
Each question is valued X points. At the end the user gets a final score like 41 / 50.
5) Question option: Hint: user can get a Hint and loses points.
6) Question option: Timer: user must answer within a set time or lose points.
Programming is done 90% in Javacript. Knowledge of Joomla extentions, components and modules, is required as well as the Google Maps API.
If i feel you are suitable and your initial bid is reasonably within expectation i will provide you with more details and the existing code so you can look at it in detail. You will be given an opportunity to adjust your bid accodingly.
Note that I prefer working with coders with a 'western' background.
And yes i do realise the budget needs to be more than 8 - 30 euro.
I welcome any question you might have but do make them specific.
Just to add there is no programming to be done on the administrator side, only the user side.
I manage and add to the content by directly editing the database content.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada €252 teklif veriyor
Hello sir/ma'am.. I have gone through your project domain..and i want to complete your project. I have 7 years of experience and i can complete your project within your budget.. Thankyou!..