on behalf of our customer we are looking for:
CMS Admin for Enterprise Level (m/f)
You are an experienced enterprise level CMS Admin, already experienced in FirstSpirit., SiteCore, CoreMedia, Reddot, Vignette, ECM Documentum
Your task is to set up the CMS and transform it into an operational status in India. You also train the future supporters locally in India. To perform this task our client will train you to use the technology in Munich and introduce you to the company's specific characteristics of the CMS.
You will stay in Munich for the beginning of the project (inital training) and afterwards you will have a period of approximately 3-5 months in India (installation, training support).
- Enterprise Level CMS administration experience (ideally: FirstSpirit knowledge)
- Expert Level bash scripting
- English (spoken/written)
- Linux RHCE certificate
- experience with apache and tomcat
- network admin skills (basics: load balancer, firewall)
- NFS administration
- Java VM skills/admin
- Basic oracle database admin skills
Duration: 4-6 months
Place: Munich, India