1. The company name and postal address from the user's account must be automatically added to every autoresponder and broadcast email sent out - just above the unsubscribe link on a single line.
2. Ensure all links within 247Cart are https
3. Move the black footer code into a separate textfile for possible easy future editing
6. Add support for email broadcasts at a specific date/time (possibly already exists in [url removed, login to view])
7. Allow email broadcasts to be sent to a number of lists (using checkboxes, not drop down)
8. Change "Confirmation Page" text to "Successful Subscription Page"
Add option to set list as confirmed opt-in [Yes/No]
> Have new "Confirmation Page" textfield appear in - disappear when
10. Custom URL Redirect
I'd would like to add a "Custom URL" option so that will a user can be redirected to a specific URL after a successful purchase.
It seems as though the most logical place to add this is in the "View Product > Delivery" screen as an option in the drop down menu. When selected a simple textfield appears where I can enter a URL.