I am interested in developing a sports arbitrage program that would be used solely for myself. I will not be marketing this software or require any login or payment function. No bells and whistles needed here, just interested in seeing real-time sports arbitrage opportunities.
I would like the software to identify sports arbitrage opportunities in real-time from the sites of over 50 worldwide online bookmakers (names will be supplied). I would like the software to cover the following sports - NFL (American Football), NBA (American Basketball), NHL (North American Hockey), MLB (American Baseball), NCAA Football (American College), NCAA Basketball (American College), and NASCAR/F1/Indy (Racing).
I would like the software to be able to do the following:
1. Get live feeds from approx 50 sports bookmakers around the world.
2. Compare odds for the same event.
3. Display detailed arbitrage opportunities.
4. Based on the selected arbitrage opportunity and the desired trade amount, the software calculates and displays the betting amounts with selected bookmakers.
5. To include odds converter and arbitrage calculator (similar to betbrain dot com).
6. I would like to be able to add additional sportsbooks when needed by myself and without any assistance
Interested parties must contact me with your credentials and include a short write-up on the estimate project price and prior experience developing sports arbitrage software. Please provide examples of prior developed software. I would like to see it running on a test server if possible.
This project is simple if you are already familiar with sports arbitrage trading and data extraction.