I only need a few more things so that I can start finalizing my website.
Here is a few addons I still need to my website.
1) JQUERY / AJAX Advanced Order Handler for Oscommerce 2.3.3 - Need full installation.
2) One Page Checkout - Need full installation with the complete [url removed, login to view] file.
a) Need to install the DHL Shipping package. I got the full integrated DHL XML-PI Services Toolkit.
b) Install a shipping addon - shipping quote in cart.
c) Together with the above addon I need to offer free shipping and flat rate.
Then I need some small changes and fixes on stuff that is already on my website.
1) A.A.S (Alternative Administration System) - I installed it successfully but the unique ID must be set in the [url removed, login to view] to be able to preview the product description in the A.A.S system on the admin area.
2) What's New - I want to link the Build your Perfect PC into the what's new module. Also the what's new must be changed to Custom Build PC.
3) Product Listings - Remove the "model" from the top right bar.
4) CCC - Custom Build PC addon - Need some small fixes that is not working correctly on this specific addon.
5) The We Accept payment logo's right at the bottom of the page I want it to be configured that is show in the footer box. Maybe we can make the footer box the whole width of the website with the grey color right through.
6) The testimonials addon also need some small fixes that is not working correctly.
7) I also need a small change of showing different kind of products in the product listings. All the same kind of products is showing that I added last. Can that be done or do we need to install a addon for that?
I need this to be finished asap.
Right, I have decided to take out the CCC-Custom Build PC section in the project. As I have decided to do an extra project where I want to design a new custom build pc section on my website.
The rest of the stuff still needed to be done please.
So please give me a quick reply then I want to start with this project.
5 freelancers are bidding on average R2253 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..