This project is for rmash only.
We have a previous project detailed below which needs to be cleaned up and modified.
There are issues to be solved such as:
* slow-loading pages caused by too many database queries
* reloading of pages when search checkboxes are clicked, rather than being able to check multiple checkboxes before submitting the search.
* design issues such as setting the maximum number of products that can be compared in the search results
* some design errors to be fixed such as multiple results being shown for searches incorrectly
* some browser-incompatible code to be recoded according to broadly accepted standards
* Other miscellaneous design and coding issues.
We sell mobile phones. Our website is run on osCommerce version 2.2.
We would like to have a special search page so that customers can find the phone of their choice by selecting various search criteria such as manufacturer, camera, memory, frequency and so on.
It would need to be based on PHP and MySQL.