I am looking for a script to run on a linux OS
The basics of the project are:
1. Open a permanent socket to a url:port
2. retrieve a response based on an xml input
3. based on input process and send an email
1. Establish a TCP connection on port
2. Randomly process a directory containing xml files (no fixed amount of xml files) at a rate of 500 queries per 1 minute
3. Based on the result the script will send an email (must PGP sign the email as well) - this will need to be done without impacting on the processing speed of the directory queue
Important things to note
1. It must not exceed 500 queries per 60 seconds
2. It must run at or as close to 500 queries as possible
3. It must not slow down whilst emailing
I can provide test examples and the format regarding the query response; however you will need to code this without access to the system itself
Suitable error handling will be required and preferably an automatic restart ability
PGP signing must be done using PGP
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must have installation instructions from the Seller so that the Buyer can install into their environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Should the program require additional modules then please check beforehand so I can confirm if I can install them