I need an efficient way of packing circles, all of 5 km across as radius, all over the Whole of Google Maps, such that the circles do not overlap each other and maximise the utilisation of the space (to minimize waste). See the graphic appended "An Efficient Way".The Exact center of each circle is to be labelled in the mySQL database and each circle is to be given a primary id to identify it from mysql. Radius of each circle is by default fixed at 5 km across , but may be modified by admin. Circles are to be light orange and transparent to allow see through to the places underneath and below on the Google Map. Circles are to cover the whole of Google Map.
1) Radius of 5 km is standard, but may be varied at webmaster's discretion to, say, 10 km, 20 km, etc.
2) Circles arranged on Google map like as shown on"An Efficient [url removed, login to view]" below to minimize wastage in terms of uncovered areas. Uncovered areas refer to the white areas in the graphic "An Efficient [url removed, login to view]" below.
3) Refer to "C as [url removed, login to view]". The Exact center of each circle to be identitied by latitude and longitude in degrees and minutes.
4) For each circle, make it possible to identify the top-left, topmost, top-right, middle-left, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, bottom-right circle, ie 8 surrounding circles like as shown on "C as [url removed, login to view]", along the same row of mysql data in the database which describes an individual circle.
In other words, for requirement 3) and 4), means that for each row of mysql table data with respect to a particular circle, the primary id of each circle to be uniquely shown on the same row, along with its corresponding latitude, longitude, as well as either primary id and (latitude and longitude) of the 8 surrounding circles to itself.
5) Enable user's mouse to randomly mark a location on Google Map and then reveal which circle the user's marked position falls into. This means to reveal the primary id of the circle, and its latitude and longitude of its exact center, of the circle that envelopes the user's marked position on Google Maps.
One final feature: As this is a member's site, able to reflect which place ie circle that user is at, defined in terms of the circle that user's position belongs to, as he or she moves around on the Google Map, at different dates and times, so simply use the date and time on the user's desktop that keeps running since the moment user is logged onto the site to reflect the date and time and the corresponding circle user is located at, when storing user's location data into a table in the database.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $215 for this job
Hello we are 8 years old web-development company. And working with our america base client now we want to expand our business so we are bidding on freelancer. please check all our bellow projects some of it's with p Daha Fazla
Dear Hiring Manager, Hi, How are you ? I am ready to work with you, I am working with my team. I have 5+ years experience and have worked on number of projects, We will test also cross browsing compatibility. Google Daha Fazla
Hello, I'm ready to start in this project right now. I need more details and specifications, we should talk........ Thanks.
I have an excellent profile in odesk and I have got 2 yrs experience in Google maps development. I can do this work. Please have a look at some of my map works: 1. [url removed, login to view] 1. http://mapworks.c Daha Fazla
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have Daha Fazla
Hi, I am new here and i have 5+ years of experience in web development. I have read your requirement carefully and i am able to do exactly as you want i have also used google [url removed, login to view] google Outh2.0,Googple Place AP Daha Fazla
Mate, you still haven't replied! I did a lot of work for you on the Excel program and haven't been paid nor heard from you!