I am looking for a booking resource system to be developed for Wordpress. I will require quite a quick turn around also.
Basically each resource, ie a package holiday has its own page within wordpress.
In the Admin section I need to be able to do the following:
1. Create a new resource (ie Forest Adventure)
- 1.1 Set a period in the year this resource is available, ie 'June to September'
- 1.2 Set a minimum number of days the resource can be booked, ie '3 days'
- 1.3 Set the number of bookings for that resource that can be made at any one time, ie '2 concurrent bookings'
- 1.4 Set the price for that resource in GBP
2. Manage bookings from the back end for a given resource
- 2.1 Manually add bookings
- 2.2 Edit bookings, ie Start, End, etc
- 2.3 Approve/Deny bookings made through the web site
- 2.4 Set time periods a given resource is not available, ie 18 Feb to 22 Mar - Not available for booking
3. On a given resources page on the site I would like a calendar to allow the visitor to book that given resource
- 3.1 Only allow the booking to be made during the period the resource is available
- 3.2 Don't allow more than the outlined concurrent bookings to be made
- 3.3 Take the visitors Name, Email, Phone, Address, Notes as part of the booking
- 3.3.1 Make the booking, marking it as 'Pending', thus not allowing the resource to be overbooked by another visitor
- 3.3.2 Upon admin approving the booking, email the person who made the booking with a paypal link
- 3.3.3 Once payment complete, mark the booking as 'Paid'
The way that a resource will link with a page I would imagine is if each resource has a unique ID, and then using the custom fields for a page that ID is associated with the page.
If you are interested please send links to examples of past work, and clarify anything that I have not made clear prior to the work starting if accepted.
Thanks again and I look forward to your responses.
When you visit that resources' page I want a booking calendar to appear.
3 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 400$ teklif veriyor
please see this url [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] I have a experience empolyee in our team in php,java,,joomla,.net,drupal,aje Daha fazlası