Need a freelancer to do this asap. Must have over 10 ratings and be trustworthy.. here is a description of what I need..Also any help so the site doesn't get infected again would be great
How to fix your hacked WordPress site infected with this malware... <<< Before you try this, please read the update below for a quick fix!!!
1. Immediately remove your [url removed, login to view] file from the root of your WordPress.
2. Add a temporary [url removed, login to view] file to the root of your website that states your site is down for maintenance. (There's no reason to say your sites infected and scare people that haven't been infected). If you don't know how to make your own, you can use our index maintenance page on your own site. Just unzip the file, upload it to your server and then rename it to index.html.
3. Go into your "File Manager" or FTP and find out what date and time your site's been hacked. You can tell by looking at your php files. They will most likely all have the same date and time. (To help spread awareness, please leave a comment below or email us this information so we can help track and spread security awareness to our readers.
4. Make sure you have a backup of your website, you will need it handy to reinstall your website.
5. Open your wp-content/plugins folder on your server and write down the names of all your plugins you have installed on your site.
6. Make sure you have a backup of all your images and media. This is usually located in wp-content/uploads. You will need them to put your site back to normal.
7. Delete your entire WordPress site from your server. If you have multiple sites on the same hosting account, you will have to do the same with them too! Don't just clean one. It could regenerate to the sites you've fixed.
8. Go to [url removed, login to view] and download a fresh copy of the latest version of WordPress.
9. Unzip the download and unload it to your website via file manager or FTP. If you have SFTP or FTPES capabilities, please use this method. It encrypts all your files so bad guys can't read them.
10. Upload your backed up copy of [url removed, login to view] to the root of your WordPress installation. This is the file that connects to your database so all your posts, pages, settings, etc. work again.
11. Upload your images and/or media back on the server. This is usually contained in your backed up copy of "wp-content/uploads," unless you chose to house your media in another folder. It contains all the images that you've added to your posts from within your wp-admin. If you don't have a backup of this directory, then you will have to re-upload all your images back to your posts and pages. Yes, I know... nightmare!
12. Upload your backed up copy of your theme inside of wp-content/theme directory.
13. Get your list of plugins you wrote down and go to [url removed, login to view] and download them fresh to your computer and upload them back up to your website. Note: you may have to reactivate or update your plugin settings, but it sure beats losing everything.
14. Try logging into your WordPress wp-admin section to see if everything looks okay.
15. Visit your home page and try clicking some links to see if they work. If you notice that you get 404 errors when opening a post or page, then go to your wp-admin and update your permalinks. Here's how... Click on Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes. Whew, that was easy. Now go check to see if your links work.
16. Go to your server and make sure you have the correct permissions set. All directories/folders should be a maximum of 755. All files, including your php files, images, html, etc, need to be set at a maximum of 644. Note: Never set any directory, including a recommendation from a plugin, to 777.
17. Change all your passwords to strong ones and don't use the same one!
18. If you need help fixing your site, we can remove the malware and restore your WordPress for you. Contact us for more details.
Now that you've recovered your website. Be sure that you're using the latest version of WordPress. And if you'd like detailed instructions on how to upgrade your WordPress installation, be sure to click here.
We need your help...
This new [url removed, login to view] malware was just discovered this morning, thanks to a report from Thomas. Please help spread awareness and come together as a community to have safe websites and browsing. Be sure to Tweet this post and add to your Facebook. If you find any information on this new issue, please leave a comment below so we can all help each other.
UPDATE 5/7/2010 at 12:15pm: David Dede of [url removed, login to view] has written some information about this attack as well as decoding the script.
Read his post here
See the decoded script here
Be first to know if anything has changed on your website or you have any malicious malware, get the Web Monitoring Service from Sucuri.net. You can sign-up with our discount affiliate link for only $[url removed, login to view], click here.
UPDATE 5/7/2010 at 4:00pm: If you're site is hosted at Go Daddy and you think it may have been compromised, please contact the Go Daddy Security Team here...
[url removed, login to view]
QUICK FIX - UPDATE 5/7/2010 at 5:00 pm: This latest attack seems to be a quick fix, according to David Dede. He has written instructions to fix your hacked WordPress site with the zettapetta. CLICK HERE.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $78 teklif veriyor
Hi, I have understood your site requirements and ready to do this project.