I previously posted this project, but the system won't let me respond to my offers,due to being out of time, which seems odd. I have described the project in more detail this time.
All the programming code seems to be available from Smiffys, but I need it integrating into my oscommerce site.
So this is my requirement again.
Technical Information of my site:
SQL Version: MySQL 5.2
Title: Details: Webservice of Oscomerce based site with [url removed, login to view] webservice
01. Product Import Import Smiffy's Themes, sub-themes, products in the sites mysql database.
Following the import, products will be added to the corresponding Smiffy's themes.
Imported data will contain:
- product name
- product code
- product description
- RRP inc VAT
- RRP Ex VAT
- Cost Price
02. Stock Update The system needs to be modified to retrieve current stock values from the Smiffy's web-service.
Information updated will be:
- Stock quantity
- ETA (estimated time when the product which is out-of-stock can be sold again)
After the update has run, any products which are out of stock and have no ETA dates will be made
03. Scheduling The product import/update will run daily, once a day at midnight uk time.
The stock update will run every 15minutes, but must not slow the site down.
04. Product de-activation Products which no longer come through the data import should be kept for two weeks and then deleted
from the system so that it will not be cluttered with discontinued items.
06. Carriage A carriage table should be created in the client's database to hold the different carriage codes specified
The carriages will have an admin interface for management (change shipping price, show/hide from
These will be loaded on the client's website upon the checkout process.
International Carriage options will also be available, costs being calculated dynamically based on the
package weight and destination.
Ability to show the carriage in both EUR and GBP currency.
07. XML Ordering An XML designed after the Smiffy's specification will be created when a user places an order and will
be saved on the client's server for uploading on the Smiffy's server either at a later time manually or
automatically - depending on a config option.
08. Product Page Change (extra) The product page will show a drop-down with available product sizes and upon selection will show an
updat ed quantity for the selected size.
This option will only be visible for costumes and shoes.
09. I also need to be able to add my own categories and products.
10. Config Update Add an option into the admin menu that will allow me to set whether I would like the XML to go
to Smiffy's automatically or whether it should be saved on the system and uploaded through FTP at
the push of a button.
11. Order Page Update Change the order detail page in the administration section to show the status of the XML file
(Sent/Not Sent) and offer the option to Send the XML to Smiffy's if the status of the file is "Not Sent"
12 I would also possibly like the search box to remain near the top of the page.
Thank you for your help.