I am looking for a PHP and XML solution to aggregate many RSS streams into 1 stream.
The aggregator must support the following features:
- Option to chronologically sort the aggregated articles.
- Option to have the aggregated articles sorted by our own sorting algorithm.
- Option to set the order of streams
- The final output must be an XML compliant string.
- All strings used in the aggregator must be easily translatable to other languages.
- The stream configuration will be stored withing a MySQL database using a MyISAM table.
- Full UTF-8 support.
The aggregator will ultimely be integrated with many different projects and needs to be self-contained. It also has to be able to work under a very strict safe mode PHP environment.
The code has to be free of any IP and the IP will be fully owned by me. It can't contain code licensed from various sources, or code under the GPL.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $100 teklif veriyor
Please look at [login to view URL] Your budget is very [login to view URL] case you have a higher budget we can do this.
Hello. I've done a couple of similar projects in the past, both using PHP. One in particular was a simple web tool to gather data from various RSS feeds according to certain rules (primarily text matching) and place Daha Fazla