We currently have a website that sells various tours, services.
Our website has various pages dedicated to different services.
Example: [url removed, login to view]
This page has all information about a tour we offer, but what is needed is a facility for a user to enquire/reserve a service.
This is what happen:
A user would click the link for tour1 (example:/phpid=87).
ID 87 would be created for tour 1, we would link this booking code from the tour1 page.
Step 1: A User clicks the link
Step 2: It takes them into a page which has text, BOOKING PAGE FOR : Tour1
Step 3: The user selects , quantity, and date for service.
Step 4. They enter all their contact information (and possibly credit card information, but we would not do live processing)
Step 5: They can add a note of extra information
The website admin gets notified of a new potential order
- The Company that provides the service would also get notified via e-mail that they have a new pending service, with a link to login
- They login , see what is requested, and confirm/decline the order. They would not see the customer information , just the service, the dates, the quantity etc
- If its accepted, they enter notes such as: reference number or confirmation number.
- Once this confimred the customer gets notified of their service booking.
Admin will be able to:
1. Add new services
2. Add custom text headings to the page , example Service Name, Service description, add service images.
3. Depending on the service offered , the admin can set if they require custom fields, such as date field, or selection box option or custom text question. (this might be required by the service provider to provide an accurate booking) A good example, could be , how old is :
This could be needed for a service that only allows adults.
Once the service is approved, we send an invoice through e-mail to customer.
We will also work on various payment options which can be set based on service.
Pay on arrival
full payment in advance.
(admin can set these).