Job Description: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer to help kick start our new social media platform. The project is based on the MEAN (MongoDB, [login to view URL], AngularJS, and Node.js) stack. We are seeking an experienced developer who will help us build and enhance tools and applications that are used by thousands of users worldwide.
• CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
• Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
• Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
• API design and development
• CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
• RESTful Services
• Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
• Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
• Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: [login to view URL], Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
To complete all of the deliverables, the right developer will have experience in the following:
• Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
• MEAN (MongoDB, [login to view URL],AngularJS, and Node.js) Stack
• Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
• Database administration and management of a hosting environment
• Unit testing
• Version control with GitHub
Benefits and Perks:
• Salary: CTC offered is based on your current CTC and interview performance
• Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
• Role Category: Programming & Design
• Role: Full Stack Software Developer
• No. of years’ Experience: 5+ years
• Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
• Key skills: C Sharp, Java, Azure, Web Development, Responsive Web design, W3C Web Services, Angular JS, Ruby, SQL Server.
• Education: M.C.A, [login to view URL] B.E (Any Specialization).