1. Pick up a current event which is considered to have a significant impact on financial institutions or financial markets;
2. Search for information about the event and data relevant for the event;
3. Provide an analysis about how the event had impacted financial markets. This should be the main body of your report. In the report, you should:
A. Describe what the event is about;
B. Describe how the event impacted financial markets;
C. Analyze how the event is to be resolved or how the event will impact the future of the financial markets.
Notice that in describing and analyzing the event, you should use as mich numbers (historical or estimated by market experts) to support, justify, or analyze further of your arguments.
Several recent events that are considered significant include:
1. The US government budget deficits and national debts;
2. The end of QE2? or more? - Will the easy US monetary policy continue?
3. The inflation pressure around the world
4. The Euro debt crisis
Just pick one topic. My budget for this is $50. A complete report will likely have about 10 pages, with all the tables and charts included. References are to be cited.
This project has to be finished by Saturday, 30. Please, let me know if you're interested.