I am looking for 2 super-motivated and enthusiastic Sales & Support Team collaborators, with significant experience in property and hospitality. Candidates must be able to perform the whole marketing, sales and support tasks up to the company expectations. In return, I can offer a competitive pay, generous bonuses on performance and the flexibility to work remotely as a virtual assistant.
1) Manage phone calls, mailboxes and marketing channels
2) Process sales bookings through our Property Management Software
3) Manage sales enquiries from different channels, qualify and convert to sales
4) Deal with customers support requests and manage cases to satisfactory resolution
1) SELECTION (First day practical test)
2) TRAINING (First week induction, then on going as required)
3) TRIAL (First month trial working on the actual role)
4) CONFIRMATION (Three months service provision, renewable if satisfactory)
- Quick learning and “can do” attitude
- Strong organization and time management
- Technically minded and great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and impeccable spoken/written English
Extremely hard-working and calm under pressure
Flexibility to work the odd weekends and bank holidays
Keeping impeccable professionalism with customers and colleagues
Performing tasks to exceptional standards + go the extra mile” attitude
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Pay: up to £8/hr + Bonus on performance
Average Hours/week: 10 during trial, 20 after confirmation
Normal shifts: Monday to Sunday from 8am to 12pm (UK time-zone)
Contract for service: 3 months, 1 week termination notice, possibility to renew
HOW TO APPLY:
Place a bid, introducing yourself and if possible attaching or including a link to your most recent CV + Covering Letter. All suitable candidates will be shortlisted for a initial telephone conversation, then if successful, selected for a short practical test.
a) Make sure you have read the job description carefully before bidding
b) Only freelancers that have relevant experience and have read the specs will be considered.
c) For security and privacy reasons, freelancers may have to work on their own environment.
d) In case of developments, works will be uploaded on our system after they have been approved.
e) Before starting the job, I would appreciate a brief conversation to ensure that you have understood the requirements and you have the necessary information to start working.
f) Suitable bids will be shortlisted and freelancers contacted at the end of the bidding period (7 days from project date posted).
I hope this is clear and I look forward to your bid.
We are a young, dynamic and fast growing StartUp company that provides Property Services in the UK. We combine Architecture, Photography, Hospitality and Management and expertise. Thanks to our portfolio of properties, we can offer a mix of different letting types, as well as accessory services for the property and hospitality sectors.
Bu iş için 28 freelancer ortalamada £8/saat teklif veriyor
I am very much interested in your project and would like to get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please send me a private message so that we can discuss further project details over chat. Thank you
Worked as relaestate agency manager, sales/ keys manager person for GE Health care and tourism sector. Relevant Skills and Experience Self motivated, well organized and team player. Can do attitude!