Write a scetch for an arduino uno with an ethernet shield. The sketch should:
- configure a web server with static IP
- create a html5 page at the IP address which can use GET to return the value from 3 different 'range' inputs (sliders) each with their own submit button
- the 'range' inputs should go from 0 to 5 and display the values underneath each slider in minutes and seconds
- the sketch should read the GET values and assign them to 3 separate variables called 'BedDelay', 'DoorDelay' and 'BathroomDelay'
- the state of input pins 3, 4 & 5 should be checked continually
- pin 3 will be BedState, pin 4 DoorState, and pin 5 BathroomState
- if a pin is HIGH it should wait the amount of delay time specified from the html5 page GET using the millis() function instead of delay()
- after waiting the corresponding delay time the sketch should send an email stating what has been triggered (Bed, Door or Bathroom) as well as logging the event in a database (with the current time) to be able be queried and reported on by software developed in another project
This project may lead to further development oportunities.
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 18$/saat teklif veriyor
Sir/Madam, We are already read your project description & fully understand this project for you. We are offering best price in this market & providing best quality of work for you.