Write a scetch for an arduino uno with an ethernet shield. The sketch should:
- configure a web server with static IP
- create a html5 page at the IP address which can use GET to return the value from 3 different 'range' inputs (sliders) each with their own submit button
- the 'range' inputs should go from 0 to 5 and display the values underneath each slider in minutes and seconds
- the sketch should read the GET values and assign them to 3 separate variables called 'BedDelay', 'DoorDelay' and 'BathroomDelay'
- the state of input pins 3, 4 & 5 should be checked continually
- pin 3 will be BedState, pin 4 DoorState, and pin 5 BathroomState
- if a pin is HIGH it should wait the amount of delay time specified from the html5 page GET using the millis() function instead of delay()
- after waiting the corresponding delay time the sketch should send an email stating what has been triggered (Bed, Door or Bathroom) as well as logging the event in a database (with the current time) to be able be queried and reported on by software developed in another project
This project may lead to further development oportunities.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Sir/Madam, We are already read your project description & fully understand this project for you. We are offering best price in this market & providing best quality of work for you.