Hi everyone, thanks for getting interested in this order. We need an experienced full-stack developer with financial know-how available for an intense project that will require some time. The intended program is a GUI based project, any language welcome. The project involves the construction of 6 modules with specific functionalities, each of them have a budget of 220 dollars – full project 1320 dollars. In this first module, we will select the developer with whom we desire to work, so further modules tasks will be directed to you once the previous module is complete. Each module should be finished in 15-20 days, so at maximum we would like the project to be completed by Mid-April 2020. Also consider that this is an ongoing project so further modules and improvements are expected in the second part of 2020, and you will be also contacted to keep working on the project, if you wish to.
Each module assignment will come with a full, detailed requirement list, and it’s expected from you that each release comes with all the functionalities tested. Source code and documentation, as executables, will be part of the deliverable. Code will be reviewed, tested and audited by a third party as well.
Overall, the modules will consist on:
Module I – Basic GUI + Macroeconomic/Financial Data Processing
• Will need to obtain and process about 20 different macro indicators (data types) for 9 different economies, from around 16-20 different online resources, some with available API’s and some not.
• The overall GUI (look and feel, windows styles…) should be finished
• With the data retrieved, some basic operations will need to be performed (data visualization, graphs generation, basic statistical work (mean, standard deviations….)
• Data is released with different schedules, and the system needs to automatically download new releases.
• Historical data will need to be handled as well
Module II – Macroeconomic Analysis
• With the data obtained in Module I, and certain parameters that will need to be introduced by the user using the software, further calculations will be effectuated and results graphically showed. Analysis will need to automatically update whenever a new data release is introduced on the system.
Module III – Technical Analysis
• Further financial data will need to be retrieved in this module, in particular daily currencies data on all crosses (EUR, USD, CHF, GBP, JPY, CAD, NZD, AUD). Won’t need to be handled in real time, we only work with closed daily candles. Further calculations on the data will be needed, with the application of a couple technical indicators. All these calculations and data retrieving will need to be graphically showed.
Module IV – Commitment of Traders Analysis
• Further data will need to be retrieved in this module from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Simple calculations will need to be performed, along with showing data graphically and generating statistics.
Module V – Alert/Correlator System
• Certain rules will apply to the different modules, and when something happens an alert must be generated and showed to the user (a new data release, a new automatically generated macroeconomic analysis has been performed, a certain condition has triggered on the technical analysis module……)
Module VI – Reports Generator
• According to previously defined templates, the system will provide reports in excel/pdf/word that uses the data calculated in other modules
Looking forward to work with you!
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada €200 teklif veriyor
Eager to know more about the project Can you just clarify " online resources, some with available API’s and some not." : - a sample where API is available - if not how should it be updated ? (manual input, csv,...)