MARIA FLORENCIA RAZETTO
MASTERS IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
2000/2001 - Masters in Marketing Management - USAL- (University of the Salvador) - Title with validity in SUNNY (State University of New York). Average grade. 8,00.
1989 - 1996 University Degree: Degree in Statistic (National University of Rosario). All classes approved.
Thesis approved September 1999.
1983-1987 - High School Degree: Mercantile expert. Title granted by the Superior School of Commerce (dependent of the National University of Rosario)
SCHOLARSHIPS & LANGUAGES
Scholarship of a year in Fort Lauderdale (USA): 1985 - granted by American Field Services (east AFS).During that period I attended the senior year at School "Plantation High School", I worked in the city of Miami like translator, and made small interchange experiences to others cities (San Francisco - Wisconsin, Atlanta).
Home Language: Spanish.
English: Reading, Writing and Conversation VERY FLUENT
• Proficiency in English Examination-University of Cambridge-1987.
• A year of residence in the USA (1986-1987)
• First Certificate in English - University of Cambridge – 1985
• 10 years of studies in private institutions. English School - Latin American Educative College - IATEL. (1976 - 1986)
Portuguese: Reading, Writing and Conversation: GOOD
• Advanced Classes taken during 4 months. Approved with an average of 9,40.
French: Reading and understanding BASIC
• Classes taken in high school during 5 years.
América Latina Logística: January 2004 - July 2005
Market Intelligence and Marketing Manager
DuPont Argentina (Agri Business): Oct.1995- Sept. 2003
Strategic Marketing Sr. Analyst
Leader of Six Sigma Green Belt projects
Sales force Coordinator
CEO Trilingual Assistant
Independent Companies and Consultants: 1993 a la actual dad
In the different positions that I have covered in both companies I have developed the following related activities:
Development and translation of presentations and trainings to both languages: English and Portuguese.
Receptive Coordination for foreign CEOs and directors of both companies like thus of the competition, also.
Institutional Presentations to Shareholders and International interchanges groups.
Coordination of groups of English speaking people, both in business and pleasure travels.
Subjects of Expertise:
Some tools used for Translation:
• Babylon Dictionary
• On line Translator
• Vox List of dictionaries translations on line
• Quality Auditor for ISO 9001:2000 – Certified by BVQI – June 2004
• Six Sigma - Green Belt- Alphaville - San Pablo - Brazil-2001/02. –
• Effective Oral Presentations – 2002
• Storyboard - effective Presentations – 2000
• Internet Seminars - Austral University - 1998. –
• Marketing Plans - Lai Consulting – 1998
• New Ways of Marketing: Straight Marketing And Telemarketing – 1997
• Enterprise, Social and Official Protocol Ceremonial Degree - Inst. Arg. Of Ceremonial – 1997
• International Statistics Congress – 1997
• Markets Research – Lai Consulting 1996
• Road towards ISO 9000 Certification 9000(Austral Univ.) – 1996
• Marketing Plans - Lai Consulting – 1995
• Research Methodology (S.A.E. congress - 1994)
• Longitudinal Data Analysis (S.A.E. congress - 1994)
• Marketing - 1991.
• Minitab, Spss, Answer Tree (specific programs for statistical and segmentation analyses)
• Internet and Chat softwares
• Lotus Notes- Outlook Express; Microsoft Office XP; 9x, 2000. –
OTHER SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
• Results and business oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Team Builder & Coach
• Community work and social actions coordinator
• Leader of a youth group (400 teenagers) 1988 -1990
• Sailing courses - 1998 and 2003-
• Gathering and coordination of traveling groups.
• Traveling: Exchange programs to South Africa, Belgium, and Spain.
• Trips to England, France and Holland, among others.
• Social and Team Activities
Marital status: Single
Age: 35 years old.
Place of Residence: Avda. Chenaut 1781-1º A - 1426 – Capital Federal – Argentina
Phone numbers: (54-11)4778-3691 –Cell Phone: (54-911) 15-54629362