Manual+Automation Tester with relevent 5.4 yrs exp
Self-Driven with high spirits to take up challenges and prove my mettle. Seeking accelerated career growth in the present fast paced environment with enthusiasm to learn evolving technologies in the industry.
• Experience in Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Model and TestNG Framework, Maven, GIT, Jenkins and Identified Scenarios which are feasible and critical for automation to improve quality of regression.
• Also have experience in working with BDD framework with Cucumber tool.
• Lead the team by handling complex modules taking entire responsibility of testing to meet the stringent Deadlines and Published Daily status reports to the client.
• Experience in working on Agile-Scrum methodology, Responsible sprint planning and for the client walkthroughs after each sprint for the stories delivered.
• Handled Defect triage calls and ensured that the Defects are prioritized in a way to smoothly complete the execution without giving the scope for any Bottle necks.
• Participated in PI planning Product Backlog Refinement sessions to analyze the complex requirements, raise the Design Gaps if any, Provided estimation to the story from the testing point of view.
• Developed Expertise in preparing the test plan and summary report for each release incorporating all the objectives and processes involved in the course of testing.
• Well versed with Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and have hands-on on project/test management tools such as qTest and JIRA.
• Experience in Root Cause Analysis, Creation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Execution, Bug Tracking and Defect Life Cycle.
• Performed Accessibility testing to meet the compliance standards using JAWS tool.
• Guiding new team members to get acquired with project knowledge and processes.
• Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, hardworking, eager to learn and have the ability to grasp quickly.