We're an agency that doesn't have the resources available for this project.
We would usually build this out in Adobe After Effects. It's to be used in a couple of videos we're editing, and, for some social media content.
• The broader project is a book from a renowned architect who is pursuing "Biourbanism Cities As Nature : A Resilience Model For Anthromes".
• We've built a eCommerce site to sell the book and we're running Social Media to build some interest.
• WeTransfer Link Here < [login to view URL] > with the basic source files.
Attached are some screenshots - we can provide these as working files on request
• These files are from the Book Front Cover (attached).
• Client sent this as the example of what they imagine the motion graphic to move like: [login to view URL]
• In simple terms it'd be a 'workup' animation that 'layers' up the (refer to WeTransfer file names) Blue and Green bioms, buildings render base, buildings render shadows, sphere colour vectors.
Let me know if this is something you can assist us with?