Job Title: Content Creator (photo, video and copywriting)
Freelance: 2 Days a Week (Wednesdays and Fridays)
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Crows Nest, NSW (must be based in Sydney, Australia)
At Importante we’ve been importing unique artisanal labels from Italy and distributing them to fashion and lifestyle retailers in Australia and Zealand for over 10 years.
This is a very exciting time for us as we have recently expanded our operations to Europe and are looking at ramping up our Social Media and Email Marketing activities.
We are looking for a freelancer to help us 2 days a week for six months.
Check us to learn more!
[login to view URL]
• Plan and execute social media calendar (IG posts, stories and reels).
• Write content for social media, email Marketing, website, online store and brochures.
• Produce and edit high-quality photos and videos in line with the labels’ visual identity and tone of voice.
• Engage with the audience by commenting and responding to comments and DMs to build relationships.
• Identify and recommend new platforms and trends to optimise opportunities.
• Ad hoc tasks may arise as needed.
• Be based in Sydney, Australia.
• Be available to work on Wednesdays and Fridays.
• 2+ years of experience in content creation.
• Impeccable writing skills.
• Experience in producing and editing high-quality photo and video content.
• Strong attention to detail with great organisation, time management and interpersonal skills.
• A creative flair and genuine interest in the fashion and lifestyle space.
• Own device/equipment and software/apps to produce and edit high-quality photos and videos.